ISO / IEC 17021: 2015 contains principles and requirements for the competence, consistency and impartiality of the audit and certification of management systems of all the types and for bodies providing these activities. The certification bodies to ISO / IEC 17021: 2011 must not offer all types of management system certification.
If you are seeking for any of ISO/IEC 17021 accreditation for your organization, you must have to look for best ISO 17021 accreditation consultancy to reduce your time in repeating work. An ISO 17021 accreditation consultant must have experience of small, medium and large size laboratories and organizations achieve competitiveness, certifications and compliance to international standards and regulations.
ISO 17021 accreditation consultancy helps to know as well as to manage new & existing standards in effective manner. ISO 17021 consultancy for quick accreditation helps not only for gaining new one ISO 17021 Certification but also helps the organization which has been already ISO 17021 certified for many years by keeping it abreast the new issues as well as standards. ISO 17021 Consultancy also provides ISO 17021 awareness training, documentation training, internal auditor training and lead auditor training. It follows best practices in establishing the system and quantifiable objectives to create vibrant work culture. These in turn reduces your all cost as well as make meaningful system. ISO 17021 accreditation consultancy can help certifying bodies in achieving ISO 17021 accreditation in following steps:
- Micro level survey of all management system of certification bodies and prepare detailed gap analysis report.
- Prepare documents of ISO/IEC 17021 accreditation.
- Implementation & train all employees in the use of procedures & formats.
- Application for ISO/IEC 17021 accreditation.
- Train internal auditors.
- Assess the system through first internal audit for ISO 17021 certification.
- Take corrective actions for non-conformities and review system through management review meetings.
- Avail pre-assessment audit by certifying body.
- Take actions on suggestions given by them.
- Final Assessment of ISO by accreditation body
- Take corrective actions on findings and suggestions given by auditor in final ISO audit