There are many ways you can optimise your business without a lot of alteration, but the best changes are done with a lot of monitoring of the business for the better. This is where an integrated management system comes into focus. An Integrated Management System (IMS) refers to the seamless integration of several different standards into a common system that meets the requirements of each of the standards. An Integrated Management System (IMS) combines all related components of an organization into one system for easier management and operations.
EQHSMS Certification – Environment, Quality, Health Safety Management System consist of integrated ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards requirements. The EQHSMS is central to strategy for developing a quality, environmentally sustainable business. Implementing integrated management system on quality, environment, health and safety the performance of the employees can be improved which helps in reducing cost of production and maintain quality of products.
EQHSMS Certification with effective system implementation as per requirement of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards improves quality, business, production, often having a positive effect on investment, quality management, environment management, employee motivation and reduce risk factor regarding health safety.
Benefits of EQHSMS Certification – Integrated Management System Implementation
- Provides proper understanding of quality and environmental issues
- Reduce risk of accidents and incidents.
- Meeting all standards’ requirements with one set of policies and procedures.
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Reductions in costs associated with audits.
- Displays commitment to continuous improvement for the organisation as a whole.
- Presents a clear uniform image of the whole organisation.
- Increases time available to management to implement proactive measures.
- Improves internal and external communications