ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 is an international standard which specifies the requirements for the competence, consistency and impartiality of audit and certification bodies of various types of management systems. The conformity assessment requirements for the operation of various types of bodies performing certification have been developed jointly by the International Organization for Standardization and International Electro-technical Commission in order to build confidence in the certification bodies. On accreditation as per ISO 17021:2015 standard, certifying body gets global acceptance. It increases confidence in the certificate issued by certification body and competence of its auditors performing the audits for the certification of management systems. Inspection bodies have several benefits of implementing ISO/IEC 17021 system and getting accredited. ISO 17021:2015 Documentation Kit is a useful tool that helps in getting quick ISO 17021:2015 accreditation.
An ISO 17021 accredited certification body has a definite edge over competitors as it gives worldwide recognition and credibility. Other advantages of ISO/IEC 17021 accreditation include:
- Improved efficiency, productivity and effectiveness in the overall certification operation
- Improved level of motivation, co-operation, and quality awareness including competence
- Greater control of processes and activities throughout certification bodies
- Helps in analysis of data as well as perfect record-keeping
- Provides guidelines and better control for maintenance of records, etc.
- Establishes confidence of management and customers in the certificat
- Increases customer trust as well as market share
- Makes a better image as a quality certification body in global market
Like other international certifications, the ISO 17021:2015 accreditation for certifying body needs standard documentation. Such documentation must conform to the Requirements of Conformity Assessment of certifying bodies as per ISO/IEC 17021:2015.
Now, ISO 17021:2015 Documentation Kit designed by Global Manager Group is available to help certifying bodies and consultants in ISO 17021:2015 accreditation. The contents of this kit include ISO 17021 Manual, Procedures, Audit Checklist, blank sample forms and templates to fill up records and learn system requirements, sample risk templates to define risk area for the certifying body. A compliance matrix of ISO 17021:2015 requirements wise reference documents is also provided in the kit. So this makes easy for ISO 17021 consultants or any certifying body to establish linkage of standard requirements vs. documents provided in the kit.
This documentation kit is globally used by certifying bodies and ISO 17021 consultants. It covers ISO/IEC 17021:2015 clause-wise requirements for quick ISO 17021 accreditation. The ISO 17021 Manual provided in the kit helps to define implemented system, policies and how to follow standard operating procedures. This documentation kit is also helpful for certifying bodies to update their existing system as per ISO 17021:2015 requirements. One of the most significant features of ISO/IEC 17021:2015 documentation kit is its user compatibility. The complete set of ISO 17021 documents, including ISO 17021 manual and procedures are prepared in editable word format, so that the user can modify the document templates. The entire ISO 17021:2015 sample documentation is in simple English, so there will be no difficulty in understanding the contents of this ISO 17021:2015 documentation kit. The certifying bodies or their ISO 17021 consultants can update sample document templates as per their working system and create own documents for their company in only few days.
Why readymade ISO 17021 documentation kit is so useful?
- Users can modify the readymade ISO 17021 templates of the kit as per their working system.
- ISO 17021 consultants can create own documents for quick certification.
- Procedures and formats provided in I7021 documentation kit can help in fine-tuning the processes and establish better control over management system.
- Saves time and cost in documentation process.
- ISO 17021 audit checklist provided in the kit helps to improve the system for ISO 17021 certification and to train all the employees for ISO 17021:2015 accreditation audit.
So, we can conclude that ISO 17021:2015 Documentation Kit is very useful for accreditation of certification bodies. It is a “must have” tool for all certifying bodies and ISO 17021:2015 consultants.