A popular website for readymade ISO documents and ISO training kit, Certificationconsultancy.com has introduced new ISO 45001:2018 Awareness & Auditor Training Presentation Kit online for ready reference ppt presentation material to learn implementation and audit of Occupational, Health and Safety Management System as per ISO 45001:2018 standard.
The International Organization of Standardization (ISO) has released ISO 45001:2018 standard for OH&S Management System, which required specific training for effective implementation of the system. ISO 45001:2018 auditor training kit is designed for developing awareness about safety risk and ISO 45001:2018 standard as well as train employees for ISO 45001:2018 Certification audit.
This readymade ISO 45001:2018 training presentation designed and developed with aim to helps organizations in developing systematic approach, improved communication, improved compliances, improved profitability and reduction in liability and risk issues.
This ISO 45001:2018 training presentation includes following list of contents in it.
- More than 12 modules to cover various topics in more than 340 slides
- Reading material for participant to get detail knowledge on ISO 45001:2018
- Workshops and case studies to take exam for the participants
- More than 800 audit checklist questions to audit ISO 45001 system
- Sample audit forms and templates
- Sample copy of certified ISO 45001:2018 auditor training certificate
Certificationconsultancy.com has introduced this product at very competitive price at just 450 USD with FREE DEMO. Moreover, the information can be edited so that users can craft their presentation quite easily as well as prepare the entire training presentation fast which saves their valuable time.
There are many ways you can optimise your business without a lot of alteration, but the best changes are done with a lot of monitoring of the business for the better. This is where an integrated management system comes into focus. An Integrated Management System (IMS) refers to the seamless integration of several different standards into a common system that meets the requirements of each of the standards. An Integrated Management System (IMS) combines all related components of an organization into one system for easier management and operations.
EQHSMS Certification – Environment, Quality, Health Safety Management System consist of integrated ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards requirements. The EQHSMS is central to strategy for developing a quality, environmentally sustainable business. Implementing integrated management system on quality, environment, health and safety the performance of the employees can be improved which helps in reducing cost of production and maintain quality of products.
EQHSMS Certification with effective system implementation as per requirement of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards improves quality, business, production, often having a positive effect on investment, quality management, environment management, employee motivation and reduce risk factor regarding health safety.
Benefits of EQHSMS Certification – Integrated Management System Implementation
- Provides proper understanding of quality and environmental issues
- Reduce risk of accidents and incidents.
- Meeting all standards’ requirements with one set of policies and procedures.
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Reductions in costs associated with audits.
- Displays commitment to continuous improvement for the organisation as a whole.
- Presents a clear uniform image of the whole organisation.
- Increases time available to management to implement proactive measures.
- Improves internal and external communications